www.SoccerHooligan.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.SoccerHooligan.net

Soccerhooligan.net - Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

David Beckham to be new player manager at Ipswich Town

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
farmergraham

David Beckham to be new player manager at Ipswich Town Empty
PostSubject: David Beckham to be new player manager at Ipswich Town   David Beckham to be new player manager at Ipswich Town EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:01 pm

I was in the pub last night with a man who claims to be an old school friend of David Beckham. Any way, he was round at Beckingham Palace on Friday night having a drink with the Beckham. David got a little drunk and told him that he has been offered the player managers job at Ipswich Town for 3 months to see how he likes management.
Back to top Go down
ilovespurs

David Beckham to be new player manager at Ipswich Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Beckham to be new player manager at Ipswich Town   David Beckham to be new player manager at Ipswich Town EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:19 pm

That is the biggest load of shit that i have ever read in my life before. I think someone was drunk last night telling u a load of porkies. Beckham aint signing for nobody and is training with spurs
Back to top Go down

David Beckham to be new player manager at Ipswich Town
Page 1 of 1